Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Movie Night Update

I still am in need of much of the items listed below. I have the following door prizes available:

Movie Basket from LLS
Monogrammed Koozie & Keychain

I have someone donating a few boxes of candy and drinks.

I still need:

Shaved Ice syrup available from Mobile Popcorn (they will be closed on Saturday, so I will need to purchase these on Friday!)

Any other door prizes - DVDs (there is a new Barbie movie that just came out yesterday, $15, and The Last Mimzy has been marked down to $9 at WalMart); toys; fun T-shirts; anything kids will like

I do still need a few folks to help too! I have some maybe volunteers, but I need more definites!

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas