Monday, September 8, 2008

Movie Night Is This Saturday!!

So things are gearing up for this weekend. I am aware there is a little thunderstorm out there in the Gulf, but hopefully it won't have any effect on our event planned for this Saturday.

I am still in need of volunteers to help with the patients and their families that day. I also need the shaved ice syrups donated (4 different flavors) and some drinks and movie size candy.

I have received one donation of a Movie Night gift basket from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, so that is exciting! It will be our big door prize at the end of the night. If you or your business could make a donation, it would be greatly appreciated!

I am inviting the Hematology/Oncology Clinic as well, so we should have more participation this time. I am getting excited!!

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas