Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Getting CLOSE

I just wanted to remind you that if you wanted to make a monetary donation, please do so before Thursday. I have only received enough money to buy the balloons and still need either the craft items or money to buy the craft items between today and Thursday.

I am headed out to Hobby Lobby this morning, and then on to McDonald's. I just pray that I speak with the right person who has a soft-heart for this sort of thing and they are willing to help. I know God can touch their heart and cause them to give beyond my expectation. I pray He will lead me to them!

The pony beads and cut-out stars are (hopefully she could find them) being bought, but I still need the other items on the list. I guess we used most of the craft supplies last year, but thankfully I have ALL the decorations (minus the balloons)!

Please mention the party to anyone you might work with or maybe tomorrow night at church. If I had $50 total, I think that would take care of everything except the hamburgers. If I had $100, I could take care of the hamburgers too (just in case)!

Thanks for spreading the word!
With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas