Friday, December 21, 2007

Can't Wait!

I had breakfast with some very sweet friends of mine yesterday and told them about the tree. One was able to give me $10 towards some decorations. That donation, plus the donation from my super sweet helpful loving friend in Indiana - MEGAN - is all I have received for the tree, so I am going to try to make some stuff here at home. I can't show up with this awesome tree and only 10 ornaments on it!!! :o

I might even try to myspace all my youth at church to see if they can bring an ornament tonight to the Christmas party. It might be short notice, but it won't hurt to try!

So there are potentially 2 kids in Mobile with neuroblastoma now. A little boy and the little girl that we are doing the tree for. They are both 2 years old, that is the most common age for this type of cancer to appear. I am going to visit them today. I am going to take his mom a bracelet (see upper right side of this page). Pray he will be home for Christmas.

The little girl is the one we are doing the tree for. She will definitely be in the hospital for Christmas. I hope to meet that mom today as well. But I am saving a big surprise for them. I will update more on that later.

It's not too late if you want to paypal any money or just call me to pick up some ornaments. I plan to take it to the hospital tomorrow morning.

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas