Thursday, December 20, 2007

35 hits on the blog...


And I have only heard from one person. A lot of times, people (myself included) think, "Oh she will get plenty of responses, after all it is Christmas and who wouldn't want to help a baby in the hospital?" So no one emails or responds because they assume there will be plenty of help. Well that is not the case this time (nor is it usually!)

So here's the tree with no decorations. The color I asked for was strawberry, the color I got was RASPBERRY! haha It's ok, she is 2, but she will get older and then she will really love this color! (I hope! I can't wait to see their faces when I take this to the hospital! I will probably take it tomorrow, Friday.

Here's HOPING the tree won't be naked, :D
Tammy

1 comment:

Megan M. said...

I know how it is. You read a post, you think "She needs some help. I'm sure someone is helping her. It's Christmas, and I have my kids to think about- money's pretty tight anyway, with the holidays and all."
I know. So, for Christmas this year, my husband bought me some little ornaments for a rapsberry tree for a little girl I'll never meet. I might know her name one day, and be able to post on her CaringBridge page. She'll never know me. With time, I pray she'll recover, and enjoy childhood the way she was meant to.
That's Christmas to me. Being able to reach out and help, to teach my children that it's not all about them.
I don't mean to come across as scolding, or ignore that sometimes, you want to and really, truly can't. This time last year, we couldn't. I know what that's like. But, please, if you can- do. Skip a lunch and send that $5. I promise, it means a lot to someone.

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas