Tuesday, November 20, 2007

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

We have a little friend, Ethan, who is from Mobile but currently in Birmingham. He has gone into the PICU yesterday with a SEPTIC blood infection. You can read more details on his website. Please pray that he has the strength to fight this bad bug. He has been through more than my child in his short few years, including dying for a few moments and suffering severe brain damage.

The Thanksgiving dinner is plugging along...I think everything is in place, I just have to start checking off my to-do list, which happens to be about 6 pages long!!!

I am excited though, and I hope someone feels HOPE on Thursday. I don't know who, but I am sure someone there needs it.

If you still want to help, please donate money to ChemoMoms using one of the "Donate" buttons on the side bar. I delivered 3 baskets the other day, but I am completely out of digital thermometers so I don't have anything to take to the USS Hope.

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas