Friday, September 7, 2007

Welcome Colette's Daily Readers!

I have invited you to view my blog. Things are really happening for ChemoMoms these past few days and it is only getting better. I can't update too much information yet because some things are still in the works, but you will be hearing and seeing more GOLD RIBBONS in Mobile in the next week or so! I think I finally reached the person I needed to in order to really get things in gear.

Today Colette and I are being interviewed by Channel 5 at the Red Cross Donor Center. They are preparing for the 9/11 blood drive and wanted some video to air on that day. I will let you know how that goes today, and when to watch on Tuesday, Sept 11.

ChemoMoms basket supplies are at an all-time low. No donated items have come in since June, therefore, I have nothing to make a basket with now. I spoke with the social worker at the hospital yesterday, and she only has 2 baskets left. Remember, these baskets go to NEW DIAGNOSES. I am in the process of designing another gift item to deliver to families who have been on this journey for a while, and need some encouragement. I am thinking a smaller "spa" type bag, along with maybe a bracelet or something like that. If anyone goes to Bath & Body Works, grab a couple of those trial size bottles and that would be perfect.

Also I changed the Donate button so you can donate ANY dollar amount. Thank you!

Be watching later this afternoon for another update, I should have some GOOD NEWS!!!

With HOPE,
Tammy

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Tammy, I'm reading and praying for you everyday, and will contribute when I can. This is a wonderful ministry you are developing, and I just know the support will start pouring in soon! Great Job on getting the gold ribbons out! Hang in there!

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas