Friday, September 7, 2007

What a busy day!

So as I mentioned earlier, Colette and I were interviewed by Ch 5 at the Red Cross Donor Center. She was a turkey, as usual, so they have plenty of footage to work with! ha! Colette's segment will air on MONDAY at 5:00 PM on Channel 5, and again on Tuesday morning, early! The blood drive is happening on Tuesday, Sept 11, at Colonial Bel Air Mall, next to Target. If everything goes right, I will have a table set up with ChemoMoms advertisements and some gold ribbons and cards. Anybody want to man the table with me that day????

Also, the Childhood Cancer Awareness bracelets can now be purchased AT USA CHILDREN'S & WOMEN'S HOSPITAL GIFTSHOP!!!! I dropped off a few today and the profit will benefit CHEMOMOMS!!! Yippee!!!

Thanks to those of you who visited here today. Colette's caringbridge site gets around 80 hits a day, but this one usually only gets 5 or so. Today this one has received 25!!! That's an all-time high!

I am also trying to use a TV and play the video from YouTube that is on Colette's website. I will just have to close my ears so I can't hear the song!! lol

With HOPE,
Tammy

1 comment:

Megan M. said...

That's AWESOME, Tammy! I'm so excited! Hopefully we'll get some good money raised for you over the next couple of weeks. You keep up the great work, I'm VERY PROUD OF EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas