Monday, November 5, 2007

WOW! WOW! WOW!

I have just received SEVERAL donations of GREAT items for ChemoMoms!! In fact, I think I have enough to use some items to make smaller goodie bags for the moms, wrapped up nicely, of course. If anyone still wants to send something, I shrunk down the list of things that I am just completely out of.....
DIGITAL THERMOMETERS (Walmart has some for $4.98)
Address Book/Calendar (can be a combo book, just remember to get 2008)
Mints/gum
Popcorn
Microwave Meals - I have seen some coupons for these lately. I didn't get a paper on Sunday, but if you find coupons, please let me know. You can mail them to me and when I get a chance to buy some things, I will be sure to use the coupons. (especially Hormel)

I will also post a list of food items that have been promised for Thanksgiving...it is slowly taking shape! Please comment if you want your dish added to the list!

With HOPE,
Tammy

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Hey,
Mom is making sweet potato casserole and 1 pan of dressing. I am making deviled eggs and will bring rolls.

Sandra

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas