Thursday, September 27, 2007

Yippee!

Thank you VERY MUCH to Ms. Rita & Ms. Reba! I received some great items yesterday, LOTS of Lysol wipes and more! Plus lunch was good! It was nice to meet you Reba & Danny!

I have had several requests for the silver bracelets, so I am going to start making and selling those too. I have a breast cancer style, as soon as I get a picture, I will post it. The money will still go to ChemoMoms, but cancer is cancer. We need to support and love all those who must deal with it.

If the basket checklist is too lengthy for you, how about this suggestion: Choose one item on the list, say, digital thermometers. Then ask your co-workers, Sunday School class, or soccer moms to donate a thermometer and collect those on a set date. Then contact me and we can coordinate a pickup point.

Thanks again for spreading the word about ChemoMoms!
With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas