Thursday, September 13, 2007

Wow!

I am so excited that things are FINALLY picking up for ChemoMoms!!!

The blood drive was great, I was able to reach many people in the community to let them know about what I am doing and how they can help. I passed out gold ribbons and stickers for kids, lists to shop for basket supplies and even raffled off a bracelet. When I got home that night, I found that the blog had received 70 hits since 9 am that morning!!! Yeehaw!

So if you met me at the blood drive and you are reading this now...thank you for coming by the blog! Please bookmark this page and come back often!

I am headed to the local children's hospital today with a few more bracelets and also to check on the banner they ordered to be hung in the hospital! Yay! I will take a couple of pics and post them here so you can see how things are progressing.

Even though I passed out a lot of shopping lists, I still don't have any donated items yet, except for the Avon orders that are coming. Thanks to you who ordered from Megan! Btw, TODAY IS MEGAN THE MAGNIFICENT'S BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEGGIE-POO! Thanks for all the times you have been there! I love you!

I have pictures from the blood drive, they are at my mom's and I haven't uploaded them yet, but I will.

Check in a little later for more information about the Thanksgiving dinner and also the movie night for this month.

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas