Friday, September 14, 2007

New Bracelet Styles!

Here is a crystal and gold only...The crystals are AB - meaning they have an iridescent look (they are CLEAR, not blue!)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


And here is a delicate Chinese crystal and pearl bracelet...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


I am still waiting on the pictures from the blood drive...I will post them ASAP!
With HOPE,
Tammy

PS: If you ever wondered why I say, "With HOPE", it is because first of all, you need HOPE to fight cancer, and also, there is a FANTASTIC tearjerker song by my favorite Christian artist, Steven Curtis Chapman with the same name. Of course, he wrote it for close friends who have lost children and were struggling to find a reason to live. But it is such a SPECIAL song and it has stuck with me since I heard it 8 years ago! BUT DO NOT LISTEN TO IT unless you can handle it! Go here if you want to listen to it and choose number 11 (but don't say I didn't WARN YOU!!!!)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

where are you getting your charms from - i love the ribbons. i left you a message on colette's page - so check it and get with me!!

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas