Sunday, July 1, 2007

4th of July Party for kids!

So I am planning a July 4th party for the kids who are inpatient on Wednesday!

I still need your help to get everything finalized...
I plan to have banana splits, I have all the stuff except the bananas and ice cream
I would like to see if someone would donate a watermelon, the bananas and ice cream

I plan to get by Hobby Lobby on Monday or Tuesday to see if the manager will donate or give us a discount on some decorations or some red/white/blue leis or beads or ANYTHING! Whatever I buy will have to come out of my pocket, so the cheaper the better!

I have a few teens who said they would help at the hospital that afternoon. I plan to have the party at 5:30 pm. Since Jason is off that day, I hope we can get everything done early that afternoon. Since I can't drive and won't even be able to walk until the end of July, I need as much help as possible!

Can you help? Email me or call me if you can! 406-5820

With HOPE (for some volunteers and donated goodies)..
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas