Monday, June 11, 2007

ChemoMom in a Wheelchair!

Well I decided I needed some attention so I thought I would break my ankle and fibula! haha I actually was at youth camp in Talladega, AL, and stepped off a 4-inch sidewalk in the dark and broke my right leg. Talk about pain!!!

I am home now, but I can't walk on my foot for about 4 weeks. I had a 3-hour surgery on Thursday, so I am pretty much down for a while.

I have received 3 calls for ChemoMoms baskets at the local hospital! yay! I have enough to make 2 baskets but I haven't received any new supplies in a while. In fact, I will have to buy some shampoo/conditioner, some body wash, hand sanitizer and some Lysol antibacterial wipes.

If anyone would like to help, you can make a donation to my paypal account. I now have a debit card to use for that account so I can purchase ChemoMoms stuff separately. Even $10 would help me buy everything I need to finish the 3rd basket and possibly do 2 or 3 more!

Also, you can purchase items yourself and mail them to me. If you want my home mailing address, please email me and I will be more than happy to give it to you!

Thanks again!
With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas