Wednesday, May 23, 2007

We are getting famous!

I don't even know if that is proper grammar! But we have been on the news and in the paper lately, with promise of more to come!

The tv station has asked that I come and talk about ChemoMoms on their morning show! Maybe that will help generate some donations! I am also searching for some assistance with becoming non-profit status, if you know someone who can help with that, please let me know!

I still need any donated items either on the list, or any cash donations via paypal. I know of 3 families who will be traveling to Bham or St. Jude for transplant this summer and with the cost of gas these days, we need to start saving up for those trips now!

Please click the link above so you can help with financial donations!

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas