Monday, May 7, 2007

Bad news!

First I need to apologize for the lack of updates. My computer is messed up at home and I have to travel to use one!
Sadly, I must inform you that we have cancelled the scrapbook crop fundraiser on May 12. Would you believe that not one person registered? Yep, it was not meant to be.

I guess I will need to come up with some other type of fundraiser to raise money for our group. I am still receiving items for the baskets and I am still making them, people are just starting to really start sending lots of good stuff. Also, I have received a nice couple of donations, so that is slowly building.

I would like to hear from some of you if you have ideas for raising money. You can leave a comment here or call me at 251-406-5820. I am trying not to become frustrated with the lack of interest in our group, because there is so much that can be done if just a few of us get together and make it happen!

With HOPE,
Tammy

3 comments:

Megan M. said...

I know it can be frustrating, Tammy, when you feel like you are pouring your heart and soul into something that you know is SO right, and you feel like no one is coming with you. Don't stop. Ever. One day at a time, one person at a time, you are reaching out. Know that you are making a difference in the lives of the families of the recently diagnosed, or undergoing treatment, that you've already touched. You guys are truly making a difference, right now it's one life at a time, but as more people know and understand, it WILL grow! It only takes one seed to get a grass roots project going, but don't expect a meadow tomorrow!!

Tshooter4u said...

Natural Cancer Cure 4 U,
Hello Brave Ones, I have lived in Pensacola for most of my life. I need you to trust me when I ask you to go read about a Natural Cancer Cure, our website is information only, please go and read, you could save many lives you know & some you don't. Thats all we want, to hold onto Life a little longer. The URL is www,GodsCancerCure.com
God Will Bless All That Believe.

Tshooter4u said...

(Typo on URL)
comma needs to be a dot=

Wrong------> www,GodsCancerCure.com

Correct----> www.GodsCancerCure.com

Please help us save our families, friends, chrildren & pets from this Monster called Cancer.

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas