Saturday, April 7, 2007

Happy Easter!!!

I wanted to stop in and tell you 2 things:
First, HAPPY EASTER! We had a WONDERFULLY MOVING Good Friday service at church last night. I am very excited about tomorrow's services too! (I am singing in BOTH services and I have to be there at 8 am!)

Second, if you want to donate but don't have my address, please email me or leave a comment. I don't really want to display my home address, mainly because we are getting a PO Box for ChemoMoms, and I don't want to confuse anyone. But until a box becomes available, you can send anything to my house.

Also, if you would rather make a cash donation, you can send it to my paypal address: tambabe1@hotmail.com Just go to www.paypal.com and follow the instructions to Send Money and then it will ask for my email address. It can come from a credit card or through you personal bank account, but I won't receive any of your personal information. I will get an email saying, "Mrs. Soandso has sent you a payment for $20.00" and it will show up in my account. I have a debit card that links to this account.

Here is a special gift for you....enjoy!

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas