Tuesday, November 25, 2008

36 hours to go....

WE HAVE DRESSING ON THE WAY!

WE ARE SETTING UP ON WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT THE HOSPITAL AROUND 5 PM!!

Thursday, November 27 - the Jubilee Room at USA Children's & Women's, the room is reserved from all day. The actual dinners should take place between 2 pm and 5 pm.

This is what I need donated:
NOTHING!!! YAYAYAYAYAY!! :D

(I am bringing a couple of folks the ingredients to make the last of the casseroles...thanks to all!)


SERVERS: - please realize these people are not ALL serving on the same shift! Many are leaving around 4 and some are not arriving until 4!!

Sandra G
Mandy G
Heather G
Chris V & Jerry V
Mel B & Family
Tommy B & Sheena B
Natosha B & hubby
Ashley S & Lee S
Brandy P & Nicole P?
Karen M & Daughter
Lisa J & Daughter
Kathy L
Sara L
Jerry B
Brad B
Scott H
Jimmy B, Daphne & Family
Stacie G & Family?

You should get a call from me tomorrow to confirm the time you are coming and to make sure my schedule matches...THANKS FOR YOUR SACRIFICE!!!

I can't wait to get some photos on here so you can see all the hard work that has been done to make this successful! It will be a lot of work, but it would be much harder if it wasn't for so many people helping.

With HOPE & THANKSGIVING,
Tammy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm so glad you got everything you need. You know I'd be there helping you if we were still there. I'm so sorry I can't help out. Praying it goes well!!

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas