Friday, July 4, 2008

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

I just checked my computer (in between loading the van and getting Miss Priss dressed) and found that we DO HAVE ENOUGH MONEY for the burgers!!!! (and a little extra to cover any other last minute items)

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR GIVING FOR THESE FAMILIES!

Don't forget to watch Channel 5 local TONIGHT (wkrg.com for the out-of-towners) and check the newspaper in the next day or so (al.com) for the write-up about tonight!

If you wanted to make a donation but have not, you are more than welcome to do so. I am taking a basket with me to meet the reporter today, hopefully that will get some airtime and all money I receive during the year goes to pay for the baskets and any special requests by inpatient parents that I can help with.

Please continue to keep up with the information I post here, September - Childhood Cancer Awareness Month is coming up and it is time to start planning that!!!

With HOPE AND HAPPINESS,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas