Saturday, June 21, 2008

July 4th Party Update!! UPDATE 6/23 PM

Wow, I am just a blogging maniac these days! ha!

I wanted to update you all on the party scheduled for July 4 at USA Children's & Women's Hospital in Mobile.
ALSO: If you want to send money, you are welcome to do so via paypal ---------------------------------------------------------------------------->>>
Thanks for your help!

I think I have enough actual people for that event, but I can always use more hands...makes things go smoother, and a shave ice machine has been donated for that night! Update: Someone is sick and can't come help as planned...still need a few more adults....


These are the things I still need to be donated:

**Watermelons (2 red seedless would be best)
Snow cone flavors - the ones at Walmart aren't that good for this kind of ice, we need the kind from Mobile Popcorn that costs around $4 a bottle. Blue, red (tiger's blood or strawberry) and yellow are the main colors I want to stick with. I can get the pourers myself. TAKEN CARE OF!
**12-pks of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper - we will need about 6 12-pks all together
**patriotic designed treat bags - some of the kids won't be able to come to the party, so we will put together little craft kits for those kids
money to purchase 25 stars & stripes balloons from Dollar Tree the morning of the party ($25)These are taken care of! Thank you!!

I intend to ask a local McDonald's franchise for help with donating some cheeseburgers/hamburgers for that night. That will probably be within the next week. If anyone has any "contacts" in that area, please email me!!

I will go through the patriotic crafts we made last year and see what I have enough of. I might need some additional items there, I hope I still have a bunch left over. If I see we need more, I will update here.

So far, I have the help from Cristy D. & family, my 3 in my family, possibly Stacy S., maybe some of my in-laws who will be in town from SC, but these are not definite. If you want to come and put some tattoos on kids' faces, please feel free to contact me, I have never had too much help!!!


With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas