Sunday, June 15, 2008

4th of July Party is Here!!!

I know it seems I have been missing in action, but no, I have just been busy and have neglected this blog for a while....my apologies.

The good news is I am back and it is time to ask for help with the 4th of July Party we started last year! I still have the majority of the decorations and some of the craft stuff, but I REALLY need PEOPLE the most! Some of you have helped with ChemoMoms stuff at the hospital in the past and if you are interested, I could seriously use your help on July 4. We originally planned to be at the beach on July 3, but since we are going with a large group, we had to adjust our plans and we will actually be in Mobile on July 4. So.....who wants to help?

I will get a donation letter again from the hospital so I can request donations from businesses that can use the non-profit status of the hospital, since that is who they are donating to. I need your ideas too! I am planning to contact a McDonald's for donations of cheeseburgers and hamburgers, and I think we should get in touch with an ice cream place, also McAlister's for some sweet tea and maybe Jimmy Lowe's for some watermelon...anything else you can think of please email me!!!

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas