Thursday, February 21, 2008

Hello Thursday!

Hi there. I am glad you found me.
I have not received any financial donations in a while, so I am asking if you want something to go directly to a certain mom, please type her name in while making a donation through Paypal. I receive the money immediately and I can go and purchase something for her the same day!

I am thinking Jensen's mom would really go for a salad from Olive Garden, especially since last month when no one was able to take her one. I can do it tomorrow, Friday, or on Saturday. Or both! :D

If you would like me to purchase something else for her, please let me know. I keep a supply of items used in the ChemoMoms baskets so I may create another little goody bag with hand sanitizer, lotion, chapstick, etc. just to have a "Thinking of You" gift to take her. Or, if anyone knows her favorite Bath & Body Works scent, I could pick up something there. I am more than willing to do anything for her. And I will make sure she knows who it's from - I am just the messenger!

With HOPE,
Tammy

2 comments:

glenhare said...

Please purchase a California Grilled Chicken Salad for Melissa from O'Charleys when delivering her salad to give her some variety on one of the days you visit her at USA . Its great and you are great to offer to help out in this way. I will send in a PayPal donation.

Thanks, Glen Hare
408-7436

calico said...

Tammy,

My name is Callie Stewart and I sent a PayPal donation of $25 for Melissa Byrd but forgot to put her name on it. You can use the money to give her a gift basket or anything else she may need.

Thanks for all you do.
Callie Stewart
251-979-2742

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas