Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Making Another Delivery!

I am headed to the hospital today to drop off a couple more Bandaid Boxes and some little goodie jars for Moms. I pulled out my scrapbooking stuff and wanted to make up something to give the parents who are sitting at the hospital today, waiting for doctors, tests, etc, so I thought these would be cute!

I hear the parents are really enjoying getting a gift, especially when they expect that it is for their child. I am also taking a couple of crossword puzzles, rolled up with a ribbon around them. Something to pass the time.

If anybody knows how to manipulate blogspot, please email me. I want to change the layout of our blog, but I need some expertise! Thanks!

With HOPE,
Tammy

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hey - email me and tell me what you want to do on the blog and i'll help!!

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas