Thursday, September 20, 2007

Update on Movie Night!

Well, so far, I only have 2 appetizers committed for Saturday night. I still need help! I thought I would have 5 or 6 dishes for the parents to choose from. And we are not talking about 50 people either! There will only be a dozen or so parents! I just tell those interested, make as much as you would if you were just having some friends over for dinner or to watch the football game, nothing big!

So far, finger sandwiches and brownies have been promised, that's it! I still need some kind of dip and chips or crackers, and maybe meatballs or pigs in blankets or something like that. Please don't think that I have folks beating down my door, I DON'T!!! A lot of times, I know people think that someone else is doing it, so they aren't needed...WRONG! YOU ARE NEEDED!! I will drive to your house and pick this up after 12 on Saturday afternoon. Just email me and I will coordinate with you.

New ChemoKid for you guys to check on: Stash Phillips - Stash is from the Mobile area and has been in remission (brain tumor) for 9 months, but just relapsed with a different and bad kind of tumor. He and his mom are on their way home from St. Jude today. He will get treatment here at USA CWH! Click on his name and you can go to his website. Please leave his mom some encouraging words...she is completely overwhelmed, as I would be too.

OK - call your friends and ask them to make some dip or something! Then email me and let me know!!

With HOPE,
Tammy

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Tammy, I will donate crackers, cheeseball, veg tray, dip and chips. You will have to come snag them as I am going to the Auburn game.

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas