Sunday, April 15, 2007

Survival Baskets for Moms!!



So here are some pictures of 2 of the baskets I have just completed to take to the hospital!

I received a bunch of stuff today from someone at church - (please email me if you are that someone, my darling husband is not the greatest with names!) and I was able to complete the 2 baskets and start 2 more!!! Yay!!

I never received anything for the 2 families needing gas and food vouchers. I guess it is going to take some time for things to pick up in that department. I have been busy with the scrapbook crop, so maybe that will be a big success and I can use that money for those kinds of items.

Well, it is off to plant some seeds that we got at the Dauphin Island Discovery Days yesterday! I will be posting pics of that on Colette's website later!

Please be praying for Elizabeth and her family. She is going to Birmingham today to have a surgery tomorrow to remove seven inches of her central line that has been left in her chest since 2004!!! It has been causing some pain and discomfort but bless her heart, maybe that will be the end of it!

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas