Monday, March 19, 2007

First Try!

Ok, this is my first attempt at blogging. I have been doing it for almost 2 years on my daughter's website, but now I am "branching out" and creating a blog for ChemoMoms.

Anyone who has anything to do with childhood cancer, be it a survivor, caregiver or just a concerned person is welcome to join our little crusade. When my daughter was diagnosed in 2005, I thought she was the only cancer kid in Mobile! Ha!

Since then I have met MANY people and the most sincere people are moms of cancer kids.
They know what life is like, how things are different and most importantly, they understand the fear that we live with daily.

Please bookmark this blog as I will update it regularly, and you don't want to miss any of our events!

With HOPE,
Tammy

No comments:

Thank you for your donations!

Thank you for your donations!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

It's Childhood Cancer Awareness Month at USA Children's & Women's Hospital!

Colette & Azaleas

Colette & Azaleas